Montgomery Alabama - City of Montgomery, AL corrupt and crooked revenue scam
I am very upset that I was stopped at 1 am friday morning Nov 30,2012 after working 9 hours at Baptist hospital. I had just pulled out on to E. South blvd when the officer , I believe his name was A.J West,at the substation pulled me over for failure to dim. I explained to him that I had been working at the hospital helping them with their benefits but he did not want to hear it. He was very flippant and rude. I live in Arkansas and am here on business. It seems to me he could have just given me a warning knowing that I don't live here.
>He also spelled my name wrong on the ticket. The fine is $165 which I think is ridiculous. There was noone coming from the opposite direction and no harm done. I think he just wanted to write a ticket and did it because I'm from out of town. I am just upset at his attitude. He really didn't say much but what he did say was inappropriate considering the circumstances. I am looking for ways to fight this ticket and I am exploring all options.
>I have contacted several agencies and numerous internet sites including facebook and left complaints on the city of Montgomery and how I think they are running a criminal revenue scam. I doubt anything will be done but I just want everyone to know just how greedy and revenue hungry this bunch really is. I am going to let everyone know about in whatever venue I have available. If you need to to come in and discuss this I will . Someone could have been involved in a serious crime just blocks away while this minion was busy raising revenue to meet his quota or pad his retirement account
>I am surprised they don't put me under the jail for such a heinous offense as having my bright lights on. If you are visiting Montgomery be very careful when driving and always be on the lookout for the crooks patrolling the streets. Don't be a victim of their schemes! Red Light cameras, Bogus citations and enforcement of *** , meaningless and archaic laws.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- City Police Dept
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "These documents are from GE Capital Retail Bank/PayPal Smart Connect (part of what I have sent in since 2011 of October) & The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau closing the cases..."
- "Representative: Elvira Supervisor: Betty Business: San Diego Utility Department (Wastewater|City Of San Diego) Location: Address: 600 B ST, San..."
- "Such shoddy materials. Bottles breaks simply by opening them . They leak all over everything . I lost nine bottles of liquid while traveling because they leaked. It is ***...."
- "I ordered my husband and my ring from here... My ring has arrived but my husbands has not... Yes i only paid $129 for my ring but it looks like..."
- "TERRIBLE!! I sold my home and didn't buy another one. I cannot get them to disconnect the service at my old address. I don't have a house to transfer service..."
- "I moved in 2 months ago. How would you like to pay almost $1500 a month, mold on the ceiling and they will not even answer my..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit. Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering. We..."