Montgomery Alabama - City of Montgomery, AL corrupt and crooked revenue scam
I am very upset that I was stopped at 1 am friday morning Nov 30,2012 after working 9 hours at Baptist hospital. I had just pulled out on to E. South blvd when the officer , I believe his name was A.J West,at the substation pulled me over for failure to dim. I explained to him that I had been working at the hospital helping them with their benefits but he did not want to hear it. He was very flippant and rude. I live in Arkansas and am here on business. It seems to me he could have just given me a warning knowing that I don't live here.
>He also spelled my name wrong on the ticket. The fine is $165 which I think is ridiculous. There was noone coming from the opposite direction and no harm done. I think he just wanted to write a ticket and did it because I'm from out of town. I am just upset at his attitude. He really didn't say much but what he did say was inappropriate considering the circumstances. I am looking for ways to fight this ticket and I am exploring all options.
>I have contacted several agencies and numerous internet sites including facebook and left complaints on the city of Montgomery and how I think they are running a criminal revenue scam. I doubt anything will be done but I just want everyone to know just how greedy and revenue hungry this bunch really is. I am going to let everyone know about in whatever venue I have available. If you need to to come in and discuss this I will . Someone could have been involved in a serious crime just blocks away while this minion was busy raising revenue to meet his quota or pad his retirement account
>I am surprised they don't put me under the jail for such a heinous offense as having my bright lights on. If you are visiting Montgomery be very careful when driving and always be on the lookout for the crooks patrolling the streets. Don't be a victim of their schemes! Red Light cameras, Bogus citations and enforcement of *** , meaningless and archaic laws.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "Without a second thought Lee Bentley the Third will know whom has posted this complaint for the benefit of The People of The United States, My Mother, Grandfather, and my..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "I hate to diss a great company. Fleetwood has a beautiful product line. However, we went to look at the 2012's that had just arrived in Hammond, LA this..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "THE WORST FURNITURE BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Delivery men left couch wedged in the doorway, couldn't fit it in, so they left it right there and left!!! I purchased a whole..."
- "Specifically; fit, finish and quality issues throughout. The RV is put together with cheap and inferior quality products, the fit and finish is horrible and the customer "NO" service..."
- "Your Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo is AMAZING. I'm beyond satisfied/ happy/ ecstatic with this product. I used to have the softest hair and I didn't need conditioner..."