Montgomery Alabama - City of Montgomery, AL corrupt and crooked revenue scam
I am very upset that I was stopped at 1 am friday morning Nov 30,2012 after working 9 hours at Baptist hospital. I had just pulled out on to E. South blvd when the officer , I believe his name was A.J West,at the substation pulled me over for failure to dim. I explained to him that I had been working at the hospital helping them with their benefits but he did not want to hear it. He was very flippant and rude. I live in Arkansas and am here on business. It seems to me he could have just given me a warning knowing that I don't live here.
>He also spelled my name wrong on the ticket. The fine is $165 which I think is ridiculous. There was noone coming from the opposite direction and no harm done. I think he just wanted to write a ticket and did it because I'm from out of town. I am just upset at his attitude. He really didn't say much but what he did say was inappropriate considering the circumstances. I am looking for ways to fight this ticket and I am exploring all options.
>I have contacted several agencies and numerous internet sites including facebook and left complaints on the city of Montgomery and how I think they are running a criminal revenue scam. I doubt anything will be done but I just want everyone to know just how greedy and revenue hungry this bunch really is. I am going to let everyone know about in whatever venue I have available. If you need to to come in and discuss this I will . Someone could have been involved in a serious crime just blocks away while this minion was busy raising revenue to meet his quota or pad his retirement account
>I am surprised they don't put me under the jail for such a heinous offense as having my bright lights on. If you are visiting Montgomery be very careful when driving and always be on the lookout for the crooks patrolling the streets. Don't be a victim of their schemes! Red Light cameras, Bogus citations and enforcement of *** , meaningless and archaic laws.d4377e8 review #367397
You may also like
- "—40— O’Shaughnessy’s • Winter/Spring 2013 It’s been tough at times, juggling medicine and motherhood. I never wanted children until I hit 30. Then I wanted four of them. I had four kids in seven..."
- "Every country has his own rules made by the government. All citizens have to follow those rules in order to have a solid harmony in the country. By harming or..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "Vadim hired me as a web developer, and I delivered the website according to his specifications. He was satisfied with the first deliverable, which contained all of his requests, pending..."
- "Do not buy from sephora!! I made a order online 12/10 it came today 12/17 and the only thing in the box was the samples!! The Tarte palette was the..."
- "Our family loves the original Oreo cookies. The last two packages we bought, however, annoyed us. Every single cookie crumbled when we picked it up. If we were able to..."
- "In November 2013, All My Sons (Little Rock) came to move my household items 3.75 miles to my new house. The charge for this service was $1,628.42. During..."
- "my truck is at parker cadilliac for warranty service,they said it would take 3 days to fix.they call 1/9/09 and said someone jump the fence brought their own blocks and..."
- "TRAVELING AND STOPPED FOR THE NIGHT IN BLYTHEVILLE, ARK. ORDERED A PIZZA AND WINGS FROM PIZZA HUT. THEY SAID 30 TO 45 MINS. WELL AN HOUR LATER THEY FINALLY DELIVERED WHAT THEY..."